Walk: The walk from Saint-Bernard "Rustic and wooded walk that takes us to the source of Ri Saint-Bernard, at a place called 'Aux 4 oaks', then along the wall of...
The Syndicat d’Initiative and the Roads and Trails Commission opens the 2019 tourist season with its traditional torchlight procession. You will have the pleasure of discovering the warmth of the Middle East in Villers-la-Ville.
Indeed, the year 2019 will be devoted to Lebanon. A country of abbeys and wines like at home in Villers-la-Ville.
Our Lebanese friends are already in full preparation and we reserve nice surprises all along this new course.
Culinary traditions to titillate your taste buds with some delicacies prepared by their care.
Wear on you, that day, an accessory characterizing them: headdress, flag etc …
All the team of the Tourist Office is eager to make this beautiful meeting with you.
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/villerslavilleSI
In practice :
- When: Saturday, March 09, 2018.
- Where: Tourist Office of Villers-la-Ville, 53 rue de l’Abbaye, 1495 Villers-la-Ville.
- Registration essential at 071 87 98 98 – email@example.com
- 1 departure every 20 minutes from 18.30 until approximately 20.30 ‘
- Snacks on site
- PAF: adult € 3 – child € 1 (under 12) – torch and light stick € 3